Mini Meatloaf Muffins
Recipe adapted from Kraftfoods.com
1 lb. ground turkey
8 oz. stuffing mix
1 cup water
2 tsp. chili powder
pepper jack cheese
1 tsp. oregano
roasted red pepper, chopped
reduced fat feta
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Mix ground turkey, stuffing mix and water together in large bowl.
3. Divide in half and seperate bowls.
4. Mix one bowl of turkey mixture with chili powder, and the other bowl of turkey mixture with oregano.
5. Press evenly into 24 mini muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray; make an indentation in the center of each.(12 of each kind)
6. Spoon salsa into the chili powder meat muffins, and place chopped red pepper into the oregano meat muffins.
7. Bake 30 min. or until cooked through. Top evenly with coordinating cheeses.(Oregano=Feta, Chili=pepper jack cheese); continue baking for 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
The verdict: Hubby loves these, but hates meatloaf....go figure. His favorite were the salsa ones and mine were the feta ones. So success all around.