Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries

Need a good party treat? This is one of the easiest desserts I have ever made and they flew off the table at the last party I was at. I got this idea from Delicious Melicious Blog. Hers are way prettier, because I have no patience to drizzle chocolate....I just went with the dunk method, and I am sure they tasted the exact same. I am definitely going to make these again for parties, or maybe even just for desert for myself:)


2 quarts of fresh strawberries
1 box of Jello No-Bake Cheesecake Mix (gasp!), (make sure it comes with graham cracker crust mix)
Chocolate, melted


Wash the berries, cut off the tops, and hollow out the centers. I used a small paring knife for this. Mix the cheesecake according to the directions. Put the cheesecake in a plastic storage bag, and cut off the corner to make a small tip. Fill each strawberry until slightly overfilled. Then, place the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and dip each strawberry into the crumbs to coat the top. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments stirring between. Then dunk each strawberry in chocolate just to cover bottom end. Refrigerate.

Like I said, these flew off the table, so if you want a crowd pleaser make these!

0 comments: