I am loving these quick and easy 20 minutes meals from Cooking Light!!! I have been so unmotivated to make big elaborate meals lately, so this has been a quick, healthy fix. I did change up the recipe a little and the prep went even faster. The flavor of this was just like a chicken burrito, but with out all the fat:)
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over both sides of chicken.
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to pan, and cook 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with Spanish Rice and Beans(recipe below).
- Combine rice, beans, and salsa in a saucepan and cook over medium heat for a 1-2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.