This is a recipe I just throw together, and I have been making it for years. I used to make this when I lived alone right after college all the time. I like to say this is my dressed up version of ramen. This is also another good recipe for cleaning out the fridge.
- Fill medium sauce pan halfway with water and boil.
- Boil orzo until 1 minute before el dente.
- Add spinach to boiling orzo and water, and cook for 1 minute or until wilted.
- Drain orzo and spinach in a colander.
- Transfer orzo and spinach to a large bowl, and add olive oil and lemon juice, stir to mix.
- Add olives, peppers, tomatoes, and feta to the mix.